Please follow these steps below to set up collaborator access for CAPTUR3D in Matterport.
1. Log in to your Matterport account
2. Click on the ‘Create new folder’ icon and name the folder ‘New Uploads’.
3. Open the ‘New Uploads’ folder and create another folder named ‘Process Complete’.
4. Click the 'Collaborators' icon
5. We require a unique login to your account which uses your business name within the ‘Email Address’.
For example if your business name is Imaginary Inc, then you would enter email@example.com
6. Make sure ‘User’ is selected then click Invite button.
7. Click on 'Pending' tab and then click on the email address you created
8. Click on Edit button
9. Click 'Edit Collaborator's Access' and then click ‘No Access’ next to New Uploads folder
10. Select ‘Can edit - This user can view, edit, move and share’
Click 'Update' to save
11. Click on your profile located top-right, then click ‘Settings’
12. Click 'Organization Info' tab, then click Edit
13. Click Default Upload Folder
Select ‘New Uploads’ folder
Click ‘Update’ to save
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.