Please follow these steps below to set up collaborator access for CAPTUR3D in Matterport.
1. Log in to your Matterport account, then click the collaborators icon at the top.
2. Click "Invite Collaborator" to the right of that page.
3. Enter the user's email address in the format "firstname.lastname@example.org". (For example, if your company is 'Imaginary Inc.', then you would put "email@example.com")
4. On the same page, locate "Account Type" and set it to "User".
5. Once you have completed all of the above, an email notification will be sent to CAPTUR3D to confirm the account. Please note that activation may take up to one business day. You may still perform some of the remaining setup steps while this is happening.
6. After it has been confirmed, you will receive an email when the CAPTUR3D Processing account has been activated.
7. The next step is to create folders where you can upload your 3D scans for us to process. Click on "Spaces" > "Create New Folder".
8. Name this folder New Uploads and click "Create".
9. Click the "Create New Folder" button again, name this folder Process Complete, and then click "Create".
10. The purpose for having two folders is so that once 3D tours have finished being processed, they will then get moved to the Process Complete folder!
11. Lastly, we'll need to gain editing access as collaborators. Click on the "Collaborator" > "Account".
12. Click on the "Edit" (Pencil) > "Default Upload Folder" > select New Uploads > "Ok".
13. Once you have received the CAPTUR3D Processing account notification email, click "Collaborators" > click "Processing CAPTUR3D" profile.
14. Under Access, click the arrow next to Spaces > click the arrow next to New Uploads > click the arrow next to Process Complete.
15. To the right of both the New Uploads and Process Complete folders, select "Editor" from the dropdown. This will allow CAPTUR3D to edit new uploaded models that require processing.
17. Click your user profile top right and select 'Settings'.
18. Click 'Organization Settings', then click 'Edit'
19. Click 'Default Upload Folder' and select 'New Uploads' and then click 'Update
20. Once this is complete, you may move the models to other folders in your account. CAPTUR3D will not have access to your entire account, this access is strictly only for processing purposes.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.