CAPTUR3D requires a Matterport Collaborator Editor Access to your Matterport Workshop, in order to deliver your Post Production orders of Highlight Reels and Walkthroughs.
In some instances, we may require Workshop access for Floor Plans orders also (if your Measurement Tool icons or Floor Plan View icons are turned off in your Matterport Workshop).
There are 2 methods listed below for Collaborator Editors access. The first (and fastest) way is to provide us with 'Admin' access to your Matterport Workshop. The other method is to provide us with 'Editor' Access, but only to a specific shared folder that Captur3d will have access to. If choosing this setup method, please ensure all models you require us to access are moved into this folder.
Please see below for instructions on both setups. As a reminder, you only need to setup 1 Matterport Collaborator Access method.
Method 1: Matterport Collaborator Access - 'Admin' Setup
1. Login to your Matterport Cloud Account
2. Click the 'Users' icon along the top banner of the page:
3. Invite a 'User'
CAPTUR3D requires a unique login to your account, which uses your business name within the 'email address' field.
For example, if your business name is "YOUR BUSINESS", then you would enter processing+YOURBUSINESS@captur3d.io
4. Make sure 'Admin' is selected, then click the 'Invite' button:
We will then process this invitation within 1-2 hours and proceed with your Post Production orders :)
Method 2: Matterport Collaborator Access - 'Shared Folder' Setup
Please follow the steps below to set up Matterport Collaborator Access with CAPTUR3D - for specific folder access only.
1. Log in to your Matterport account, then click the 'Users' icon at the top (two heads icon).
2. On the right-hand side of the page under 'Invite User', enter the User email address in the format "firstname.lastname@example.org". (For example, if your company is 'Company Name', then you would put "email@example.com").
3. Once you have completed all of the above, an email notification will be sent to CAPTUR3D to confirm the account. Please note that activation may take up to one business day. You will receive an email when CAPTUR3D has activated your invitation.
4. The next step is to create a folder in your Matterport Workshop that you can upload your 3D scans to for CAPTUR3D to process. Click on "Spaces" > "Create New Folder".
5. Name this folder "New Uploads" and click "Create".
6. Lastly, you will need to provide us Editor access to this "New Uploads" folder. Click on the 'Users' icon next to the newly created folder (2 heads icon).
7. Then enter the "processing+" email address that you set entered above in step 2 (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Then select the "Can Edit" and then click "Invite"
Well done! You have now completed Collaborator Access to connect your CAPTUR3D and Matterport accounts (CAPTUR3D will not have access to your entire account - only your shared folder - and this is strictly for processing purposes only).