The Booking System allows you to create bookable Services (title, duration time, buffer/travel time, description and set a price/currency), sync your personal & work calendars, plus you can specify your work address, operating hours and your area of service (km or miles).
The Booking System allows your clients to make instant online bookings on your website or a link you send directly to them.
Instant bookings will remove countless back-and-forth emails, calls and texts to confirm a booking time.
The Booking System is compatible with all major calendars, e.g. Google Cal, iCal, Outlook, Exchange & Office 365.
Setting up your Booking System
- Click Booking System on the Dashboard and then click Services tab
- Click Create New Service and then enter all of your services information
- Once you have setup at least one Service, click the Settings tab
- Click on a Calendar you would like to sync and follow the steps to complete
- Once your Calendar has synced, setup your Availability Hours that you would like to be booked
- Set your working address, your working area (km or miles) and select the Services that offer
- Click the Booking Form. Here you can open your Booking Form, send the link to your clients or use the embed code to place the Booking Form onto your Website