Yes, absolutely! CAPTUR3D's Navigation Menu feature allows you to list and reference multiple models, rooms and areas of interest. You can even assign a menu label to skip directly to Matterport 'Deep Links' and Mattertags. For more info on our Navigation Menu, please click here
Articles in this section
- How does sound hierarchy work in CAPTUR3D Virtual Tours?
- How to Update a Matterport URL for a CAPTUR3D Property
- Is CAPTUR3D compatible with MPEmbed?
- How do I add Virtual Tours to the Navigation Menu?
- How do I add Contact details to a Virtual Tour for Lead Generation?
- Does CAPTUR3D host Matterport Virtual Tours?
- Are CAPTUR3D Virtual Tours MLS compliant?
- How do I add a logo or branding to my Virtual Tour?
- Can I showcase multiple models in one Virtual Tour URL?
- Is the CAPTUR3D Virtual Tour still hosted by Matterport?