The purpose of a Booking Form is to make your specific service offerings discoverable to potential clients in your working area. Booking Forms are hosted through your CAPTUR3D account but can be customised and embedded into your website.
This article will walk you through how to set up your own Booking Forms. The steps include:
- How to define your Services
- How to create your Booking Forms
- How to customise the Branding on your Booking Forms
- How to adjust your Booking Settings
- How to set up your Payment Preferences with Stripe
- How to add Technicians to your Booking Forms
- How to access Form Links and Embed Codes
- How clients make a Booking
- How to cancel a Booking
Let’s get started!
How to define your Services
Defining your Services means that clients can make appointments with you through your Booking Form.
- Select Booking Form on the CAPTUR3D side navigation menu.
- Click Create on the Services tab.
- Fill out the information, including: title, price, a service description and the buffer time needed to travel in between appointments.
- Add any CAPTUR3D services that will be automatically processed when a client confirms a booking, e.g. Post Production, Floor & Site Plans
- Once saved, your Service is ready to go - and can be amended at any time.
- To create more, simply click Add Service.
How to create your Forms
When you have your Services defined and saved, it’s time to make a Booking Form. You can create more than one Booking Form to suit different industries, e.g. Residential, Commercial, Insurance or Hospitality.
- Select the Forms tab and click Create.
- Fill out the required information, including: name, payment preferences and all of the Services suitable for the Booking Form.
You can remove or update Services at any time.
For example, a Residential Booking Form may include 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Services.
- To create more Booking Forms, simply click Create New +.
- Optional: You can assign a default Client to each Booking Form or if no Client has been added then the Booking Form can be used to receive bookings from all of your Clients with the Booking Form link.
How to customise the Branding on your Booking Form
Branding can be a really important way of establishing a cohesive customer experience.
- Select the Branding tab.
- Upload a Logo (maximum height of 50px recommended).
- Choose an Accent Colour for highlight text, headers, footers and buttons.
- Choose a Font from our range of Google Fonts.
How to adjust your Booking Settings
When setting up your Booking Form, you need to make sure you set your working area and availability according to your needs.
- Select the Settings tab and choose a Calendar Provider to sync with, eg. Google, iCloud, Office 365, Exchange and Outlook.
This is a requirement for the Booking Form to function, so ensure you follow the prompts and allow all permissions.
- Set your Availability for working days. If these times vary, feel free to establish multiple times slots for one day, e.g. Monday 9am-11am & Monday 12pm-5pm.
You may also want to adjust the minimum notice time required for a client to book your services.
- Define your Serviceable area by supplying your working address and working area in either either kilometres or miles.
- Select which Services to offer. These will be available through your Booking Form.
How to set your Payment Preferences with Stripe
To receive payments for bookings made through CAPTUR3D you must set up a Stripe account. CAPTUR3D uses Stripe to process quick payments, while keeping your company and payment information secure. Note that while setting up payments through CAPTUR3D is not a requirement, this automation does make it easy to receive payments from your clients.
Fees for using Stripe are calculated at 1.5% of the selected service price and will be debited prior to making payments into your nominated bank account.
- Select Connect to Stripe and enter the required information.
How to add Technicians to your Booking Form
You can invite Technicians to collaborate with your CAPTUR3D account.
Once they have accepted your invitation, you can view their details and their Services can be booked through your Booking Forms.
- Select Invite and submit the exact email address connected to the Technician’s CAPTUR3D account.
Note: entering a different email address will grant the Technician admin permissions on your account, giving them access to: All Bookings, Property Pages, Payments and User Permissions. This is highly advised against.
How to access Form Links and Embed Codes
Form Links will allow you to link your Booking Form in marketing services and to embed your Booking Form into your own websites / webpages.
- Ensure all previous steps are completed.
- Choose a Booking Form and copy either the Link or Embed Code.
To embed a Booking Form into your website / webpage, follow these separate steps.
How clients make a Booking
Once you have created a Booking Form, it will feature your selected Services, Branding, Prices and all other specifications.
To make a booking, clients simply need to:
- Enter the full street address and select an available date/time. If this address is outside your Serviceable Area, they will not be able to make a booking.
- Provide contact details: full name, company name, email, contact number and any specific requests / requirements for the Technician, e.g. how to enter the property. Clients can also add an attachment to provide additional information about their booking.
- Review all the information and click Confirm to complete the booking process.
If your CAPTUR3D account is connected to Stripe, clients will be asked to provide their payment information after this step.
- Booking Complete!
Clients will see a Booking Confirmation screen and will also receive email confirmation.
How to cancel a Booking
Clients can cancel the booking through the link provided in their email confirmation.
If your account is connected with Stripe and your client has cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, they will only be refunded 50% of the booking fee.
If a client cancels with more than 24 hours notice, they will receive a 100% refund.
You can also cancel the booking from your Property Page, in the Booking section.