CAPTUR3D creates site plans by using the 360° Views of the exterior that you have accurately placed on your model, combined with Google Satellite Imagery. You can also provide us with more info/data when ordering your floor + site plan to ensure we get this as accurate as possible first time.
Articles in this section
- How does CAPTUR3D calculate Floor Plan measurements?
- Why is my floor plan delayed?
- Can I get custom Floor Plan labels, or labels in French, German, Spanish and other languages?
- Does CAPTUR3D provide files for AutoCAD?
- What file outputs can I get for my Floor Plans?
- Can you provide metric and imperial measurements on floor plans?
- How can I get my floor plan amended?
- Why is my floor plan not accurate?
- How does CAPTUR3D create the Site Plan?
- What is the turnaround or delivery time on Floor Plans?