**Please note that CAPTUR3D Whitelablel setup can be applied to URL's on a paid Matterport account only (Starter accounts and above).
In order to set up Whitelabel Domain URL's, there are a couple of steps you will need to complete on your account. Our team will then complete the activation which can take between 48-72 hours.
Whitelabel Domain URL's can be set up for your:
- Virtual Tours
- Single Property Websites
- Public Booking Forms
Once completed, all of your existing and future Virtual Tours will be provided with a Whitelabel Domain URL. All previous URL links to existing Virtual Tours (containing the captur3d.io branding) will still be active and work as normal.
If your business name/website is ‘3D Virtual Tours’, sub-domain can be set to www.tours.3dvirtualtours.com
- Virtual Tour URL will be accessible via: www.tours.3dvirtualtours.com/view/client-name/property-address
- Single Property Website URL will be accessible via www.tours.3dvirtualtours.com/page/client-name/property-address
- Booking Form URL's will be accessible via: www.tours.3dvirtualtours.com/booking_form/client-name/property-address
Please initiate your CAPTUR3D x Matterport integration by following the short steps in this article (this may take up to 24 hours): https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360063300773
- Setup a CNAME record onto the DNS Provider. The CNAME source/host must be a subdomain (e.g tours.provider.com or booking.provider.com)
- The CNAME value must point to customdomain.captur3d.io (NOTE: customdomain must remain as is)
Example: tours.realty3d.com => customdomain.captur3d.io
- Some DNS servers may require you to type 'www.' before entering your custom CNAME
- Only use lowercase characters when entering your CNAME value!*
- Each DNS Provider will have different setup steps, but we have included a few common DNS Providers below:
- GoDaddy: https://godaddy.com/help/change-a-cname-record-19237
- NameCheap: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9646/2237/how-to-create-a-cname-record-for-your-domain
- Wix: https://support.wix.com/en/article/adding-or-updating-cname-records-in-your-wix-account
- Squarespace: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002101888-Adding-custom-DNS-records-to-your-Squarespace-Domain
- Once Step 1 has been completed and Matterport have granted production access on your account, log into CAPTUR3D and click Settings in the left-side menu of the Dashboard and then click the Whitelabel Domain tab along the top of the Settings page:
- Enter the full subdomain you set up in Step 2 in the relevant field.
- Enter your Matterport SDK Key in the relevant field and then click Save.