Activating Alignment Points
To complete this step, you need to be at the physical site that corresponds with your digital twin. You cannot activate alignment points remotely and you must ensure your device Location is switched on.
Watch this tutorial on activating alignment points or follow the written steps below.
1. Log in
- Open the ARConnect app and select Allow all app permissions to continue.
- Sign in to ARConnect using your CAPTUR3D login credentials.
- Search for your property.
- Click an alignment point to activate.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the prompts to scan your space.
- Once complete, locate the alignment point featured in the thumbnail on screen. This can be an 'Image' alignment point, or a manual measurement point (depending on what you set up in CAPTUR3D Creator Studio).
- Either scan the image, or tap and drag left to right to draw the alignment point, and click Confirm.
- Once the scanned image or the measurement matches the one created in CAPTUR3D Creator Studio, click Confirm to finalise the alignment.
Note that if you have created more than one alignment point, you can press the Select another alignment point button to continue activating your other alignment points with the same process above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.